University Days events offer prospective students and their families the opportunity to experience a day on campus learning about life at the Capstone. Information on majors and minors, academic and student support services, admissions, scholarships and more will be provided through different outlets throughout the day.
This day-long event is an excellent opportunity to tour the campus, hear from advisors of various colleges, and connect with current students about their UA experiences. You may find new opportunities, like how to get involved in out 550+ student organizations, through our information fair, or learn more about fraternity and sorority life or education abroad during our afternoon interest sessions. Most importantly, you can see how The University of Alabama is a place where your dreams can come true.
Some of the topics covered at University Days include:
- Admissions and Scholarships
- College and School Choices
- The Honors College
- Academic and Student Support Services
- Housing and Residential Communities
- Student Involvement and Opportunities
- Career Services
- First Year Experience and Parent Programs
- Early College
Fall 2016 Dates
- Monday, October 3, 2016 (Event has reached capacity; registration is closed.)
- Monday, October 17, 2016 (Event has reached capacity; registration is closed.)
- Monday, November 14, 2016 (Event has reached capacity; registration is closed.)
All University Days events for Fall 2016 have reached capacity. Registration for Spring 2017 University Days events will be available in early November.
Spring 2017 Dates
- Monday, February 6, 2017
- Monday, February 20, 2017
- Monday, March 6, 2017
- Monday, March 27, 2017
We are looking forward to welcoming you to the Capstone soon. Roll Tide!